Who we are
1. Information We Collect:
- Personal Information:
- When you make a purchase, we collect your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, and contact details.
- Account Information:
- If you create an account, we collect your username, password, and email address.
- Usage Information:
- We collect information about your interactions with our website, including pages visited, products viewed, and other browsing activities.
2. How We Use Your Information:
- Order Processing:
- We use your information to process and fulfill your orders.
- We may use your email address to send order updates, promotional offers, and newsletters.
- Improving User Experience:
- Your feedback and usage data help us enhance and personalize your experience on ShadowDefense.com.
3. Information Sharing:
- Service Providers:
- We may share your information with third-party service providers for order processing, payment processing, and website analytics.
- Legal Compliance:
- We may disclose your information to comply with legal obligations or respond to lawful requests.
4. Your Choices:
- Communication Preferences:
- You can opt-out of promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions provided.
- Account Information:
- You can update or delete your account information by logging into your account on ShadowDefense.com.
- We implement security measures to protect your information. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure.
6. External Links:
- ShadowDefense.com may contain links to external sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these sites.
8. Contact Us:
[Terms and Conditions: https://shadowdefense.com/terms-and-conditions]
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.